Φακός Canon YH16x7 KTS 1⁄2-inch
The YH16x7 KTS is a 1⁄2-inch wide angle of view portable lens offered by Canon to support diverse remote imaging applications including teleconferencing, distance learning, and specialized broadcasting applications. It is a member of a family of three SD remote control lenses that collectively offer an unusually broad range of creative options.
This particular lens is intended for producers and broadcasters having as their foremost priority wide angle shooting with a lightweight mobile production lens-camera system that offers exceptional SDTV performance.
The YH16x7 KTS utilized breakthrough technologies and powerful computer-aided design techniques to produce a very wide-angle SDTV lens in a modest 4.3 lb package. It is a design directly responding to the expressed creative desires of producers for a truly versatile SD acquisition system. The optional flexibility of Canon’s Crossover aspect ratio switching system makes it a superb performer for both 16:9 widescreen and standard 4:3 image formats.
The YH16x7B represents a magnificent compromise between the demands for mobility in a handheld SDTV camera system and the exacting performance requirements for high-end SDTV production. The requisite optimization strategies to achieve this balance sought a high MTF over the entire image plane, minimization of chromatic aberrations, and maximization of image contrast. Preservation of the highest MTF at the wider angle focal lengths (where scene detail can be particularly high) was a special priority.
- Power Optics – speaks to the combination of specialized materials, contemporary optical design, and multilayer coatings that produce the superb imagery.
- Internal Focus – a Canon design innovation that uses a floating optical system to better control chromatic aberrations.
- Crossover Technology – switchable operation between 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio imagery
- Enhanced Digital Drive technology – encompasses a microcomputer driven servo control that embodies position memory and user-defined digital functionality to significantly empower the camera operator charged with creative shaping of the image presented to the camera sensors
- 16-bit rotary encoder for aperture control reports to the associated camera Iris control system (10-bit compatibility).
- Maximum Zoom speed is 0.5 seconds and Focus is 1.5 seconds.
- Compact digital servo drive unit is mounted to the lens at a 12.5 degree angle for comfort and balance